Monday 8 July 2013

The London Olympics 2012

Here are some photos I took last year at the Olympics in London.  I don't know why I haven't shared this adventure before, as it was most certainly a fantastic experience not quickly forgotten! 

Standby, quite a few photos, not much chat.

So, to start: look at those happy faces!

My Boys


I think he is taking a photo of me, taking a photo of him

The Gang, minus 1 (me)

My usual flag has a dragon on it!

All good here?

Team GB did good!

Do you think they were here to see Mr Bolt?

Awesome

It is hard to capture just how big it was

Poised for ...

Quite!

Overcome by patriotism

It's all rock and roll to Muse


That's the spot where Mo Farrow lined up for the 10,000 metres

The lights came up

Red, White and Blue

Who are these people?

Oh yes, my Family!

Heading home

These pictures do not convey the actual events we saw,  amongst other track and fields events and a few medal ceremonies; probably the most notable events were the 10,000 metres which Mo Farrow won  and earned him his second gold medal of the games.  (photo: runnersworld.com)



And Usain Bolt in the 4x100 metre relay another gold for him too!  (photo: thestar.com)


I was there man! (photo: theguardian.com)


I was there!

No comments: